What causes a feeling of lump in throat?
Better to go for laryngoscopy
I have gone through your query; and suggest you that you may go for these me investigations to rule out the diseases
1. Laryngoscopic examination of throat.
2. Haemoglobin percentage and
3. Blood sugar level.
Please send me the above mentioned report for further management or consult with your ENT Specialist.
Dr Hariom Sharma MS, XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Exercise causing lump in throat
- Lump in throat that cause coughing
- Causes for lump in throat
- Dehydration caused lump in throat
- What could cause a lump and blenching in throat
- Gastritis causes of lump in throat
- What causes lump in throat
- What could be the cause for lump in the throat
- What causes lumps in the back of throat
- What causes lump in throat and cartarh