question-icon

What causes a feeling of heart beat in the middle of the back?

Posted on Mon, 30 May 2016
Question: Sometimes i feel my heart or pulse beating in the middle of my back. is this stress related? It isnt rapid but it is a little strong
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (14 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Most likely stress related!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this problem that you have reported. I have reviewed this information and it is most likely related to stress. There is no reason to be worried and should this continue, there my be need to get you evaluated and managed for anxiety disorder. Monitor and let me know how often that happens.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah