What causes a feeling of heart beat in the middle of the back?
Most likely stress related!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this problem that you have reported. I have reviewed this information and it is most likely related to stress. There is no reason to be worried and should this continue, there my be need to get you evaluated and managed for anxiety disorder. Monitor and let me know how often that happens.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a pulse beat at the back of the head
- What causes the heart to race and then slows back to normal
- Feel heart beat in middle of back
- What causes gas pressure in upper and middle back
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes middle back pain and numbness in leg
- Lower back pain causing fast heart beat
- What causes fluttering feeling in stomach and back area
- Middle back ache causes
- What causes back spasms