What causes a fatty bump on the back?
Yoy have benign lipoma.
Thank you for the query.
Fatty bump is a lipoma. This kind of lump is benign. Usually does not hurt.
It can be removed due to cosmetic reasons. You may consult general surgeon.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testosterone injections cause bumps in the the back
- What causes bumps in the back of tongue
- What causes a splotchy back
- What causes allergy in back
- Adderall causing bumps back of head
- What is the cause of tingling back
- What causes pus bumps on the back of your head
- What causes bumps on back of neck near hairline
- What causes back spasms
- What could cause discoloration and bumps on back that itches