What causes a dry blister like spot comprising of dead skin cells on the sole of the foot?

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Tue, 23 Oct 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: So i m having a problem in my right foot.I think i have some kind of blister a small one but it not like normal blister.Its totally dry and is like inside the foot to the surface.It seems dead mass have accumulated in it.It doesn't pain but it feels a pinch when pressed.I have tried to scrub it off as it looked like dead skin cells but only the face gets cleaned every time not the inside part.Is there any remedy for this.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Please upload an image.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through the details. Please upload some photos of the blister. It would help me to guide you better.

I hope this answered your query.

Dr. Kampana , General & Family Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Kampana 27 hours later
i have uploaded the image.As it is small its harder to see but clear enough to give an idea of it.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Mostly plantar warts.

Detailed Answer:

Hi again,

I have seen the image. It looks like plantar wart.

I would suggest you to go to a dermatologist for the removal of wart. There are other home remedies such as application of duct tape but I think going to a dermatologist is better.

I hope this answered your query.