What causes a dent on forehead?
Most likely following injury to forehead but please upload picture
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. A dent in the forehead which is suddenly seen is usually from an injury or less likely from an infection. It will help if you can upload a picture of the dent for a better discussion.
2. The use of recreational drugs will never cause sudden dent over the forehead but an injury following drugs can cause it.
3. If your daughter is perplexed and confused regarding the dent then a doctor should be surely consulted.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of a dent on forehead
- What causes a dent to appear n forehead
- Dents on the forehead what could have caused this
- What causes forehead tingling
- What causes dents in arms
- What causes skull dents
- What causes spots on forehead
- What causes dents in forehead
- What causes dent in head
- Tumors that cause dent in forehead
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...