What causes a dark rash on tongue along with fever, chills and vomiting?
From description possible blood hemorrage. Provide photo please.
Thank you for posting your question to healthcaremagic.
I'm happy to hear that the flu like symptoms are getting better.
I will need some more information about the dark rash though. Is it painful? Has it ever happened before? Can you take a picture of it and post it here so I can have a look? Does your friend has other rashes in the body (check under the braw line, or where is friction)?
It looks like the begining of something, and she need to follow up with it.
We need to make sure it is not appearing in other parts or the body, or if she has others in her mouth. If she has, then she need to do a complete blood count, to make sure she doesn't have low platelets levels.
I would recommend to keep an eye on it, and if its not getting better, or if its getting worse, then consider a visit to your local doctor to do a thorough exam and to do the labs recommended above and others if necessary.
Hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vomiting fever limp chills
- What causes vomiting and body chill with fever
- What is the cause of chills with weakness and vomiting
- Fever chills stomach rash
- Fever chills rash in adult
- Fever chills and rigors cause
- What causes fever and chills after reclast infusion
- Fever/chills causes
- Having chills sweating and fever what could be the cause
- I get chills and fevers in the evening what is the cause