What causes a cyst on the eyelid after blepharoplasty?
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is a inflammatory process for which you have to use antiinflammatory drops,which have to be used.
Otherwise have anti inflammatory drops available and they will solve the problem.
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Motion sickness after blepharoplasty
- Car sicknesss after blepharoplasty
- Laser blepharoplasty before and after
- Blepharoplasty before and after pics
- Blepharoplasty and conjunctavitid
- Lower lid blepharoplasty diagnosis
- Blepharoplasty before and after timeline
- Dizziness after blepharoplasty
- Lower eyelid surgery blepharoplasty
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...