What causes a cyst in right ovary during pregnancy?
Cardiac activity should have been seen by now
I understand your concerns about no cardiac activity.
If done transvaginal scan, cardiac activity should have been seen by now. Hence it is difficult to say if baby is fine.
Therefore I suggest you get another repeat ultrasound scan done after one week to confirm cardiac activity.
Let me know if you have any more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy complications cyst causes
- Bulky right ovary causes
- Pregnancy cyst causes
- What causes cysts on ovaries
- Causes of right ovary pain
- Cysts on ovary causing varicose veins
- Cervical cysts can cause bleeding during pregnancy
- What is the cause of follicle cyst in an ovary
- Will cysts in the breast cause problems during pregnancy
- Can cysts on ovaries cause pain