What causes a cyst in gums?
could be abscess or sinus infection
Hello and thank you for your question.
It is possible that you have developed a cyst or abscess in your gum. It is also possible that it is coming form the sinus because the sinuses sit right over the upper teeth. However, if it were a sinus infection you should be having other symptoms like fever and nasal discharge as well. I suggest that you see your dentist or doctor for an evaluation if the problem does not resolve soon. You could try some warm compresses and ibuprofen to help with the pain.
I am sorry you are having this problem and hope you feel better soon
you are welcome
I hope you are feeling better soon.
would not hurt
It is not the best antibiotic for mouth infections but it would not hurt anything if you wanted to try it.
I hope you get some relief soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?