What causes a bump on the scrotum after unprotected sex?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 17 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Hey doctor,
I had a sexual encounter with an unknown girl 2 weeks ago. And i am really worried about any std i got. I did unprotected sex. She is 38 years old unmarried.since the within 2 days of the sex , i had a feverish feeling with high fatigue in my legs and hand joints.
Also a mild headache. Then things got normal except the fatigue in legs and hands . but now again i am having like 5 mouth ulcers since last two days. along with the fatigue in my legs and hands, which worsens when i wake up in mornings. I have to literally do the knocking of my joints every morning to release the pain. I am really worried and i kind of a fear from any stds like hiv or herpes or anysort of this.
I also have a muscular contraction near my abdomen to the crotch like something is very stiff right there.Also i have a skin rash on both of my upper hands but that is since 2-3 years i just guess it might have worsened (It was the condition which most teenagers have but now i feel it has spread.) Please suggest me what to do now? I plan to get a hiv test once a month is over but i am worried if i have any other illness it might worsen for the time i wait. So please suggest the best option.
I am based in tokyo, Originaly from XXXXXXX came her like 4 month ago.
Also maybe swollen lymph nodes under my jaw and on my jaw. i don't know if they are swollen lymph nodes or what because cannot make out if they are swollen lymph nodes or just normal thing. cannot be seen by eyes but only when i feel by my fingers.
Because i have been experiencing pain in my pelvic area and also some or the other unexpected short sign of pain in my chest area. along with some shortness of breath.

The above was within 2 weeks of the encounter. I just copy pasted that.
But now that it has been a month since that. Now the conditions are 1.I have attached a picture of a rash which i have developed on the upper part of hand above the elbow on both hands. I had a little bit of it before also since 3-4 years but now it has grown too much and expanding. 2. I have attached a picture of my scrotum on which this bump had occurred within 2 weeks and till now too it's the same. No change.
3. I have attached a picture of the part of penis under the head of penis when you remove the foreskin. I have this small dark bump kind of thing which i Developed like a week ago. And also the veins on that part are blackish colored as you can see in the picture.
Also i have patchy type of texture on my palms as seen from above but nothing on the skin there. Skin is fine. As you can see in the picture.
So what do you think the symptoms are of,?
Any kind of std, which ones might be?
Please help.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
The images don't suggest an STD.

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to me

I have gone through your query and I have reviewed the Images.
Though you must surely do a complete STD screening because yours was an unprotected sexual encounter with a female of unknown status, however, the Images are nothing suggestive of an STD.
The skin lesions on upper outer arm are lesions of Keratosis Pilaris (KP's) and they are more common on outer arms, elbows as well as outer thighs and buttocks, especially in those who have dry skin or have an atopic diathesis. Keratosis Pilaris might exacerbate in cold weather. It is not something to be concerned about and has nothing to do with an STD. I would suggest you to use a 12% ammonium lactate based moisturizer (Am- Lactin), 2 x daily. You may also take an Oral Vitamin A supplement e.g retinyl palmitate 25000 IU, 2 x daily for 2-3 months.
The bump on the scrotum is a small sebaceous cyst, nothing else. It is not an STD and can be just left alone. They are usually persistent or grow slowly and needs to be removed, if desired.
The small dark spot on undersurface of prepuce is a genital lentigo. It is quite a normal finding in a lot of individuals. This appearance of veins is also very normal for this region
Your palm skin seems dry and you just need to use a moisturizer, 2 x daily.

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
I understand the above things. But doctor the problem is I've never had any of the symptoms except keratosis although that also has been growing now. And all of these symptoms together make me worried. Also i moved to a new country japan 5months ago, and have been eating a lot of meat since i came here is this somewhere related to it?

I've. Nevere had anything irregular on my penis and anywhere, i got a medical checkup done when i came to japan and got an A. And now in just one month I'm feeling all these things so ?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your skin lesions are not something to be very concerned about

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

None of these skin findings i.e KPs, genital lentigo and sebaceous cyst are related to any STD or to consumption of non-veg food.
May be the weather in japan has made keratosis pilaris more prominent. KPs are anyways more common in individuals with dry skin and can increase further in dry and cold weather conditions in winters.
As far as sebaceous cyst and genital lentigo is concerned there is no link whatsoever with any illness, infection or kind of food intake. You would still be declared medically fit with a genital lentigo and a scrotal sebaceous cyst.
Its just a conincidence that all these lesions have appeared at about the same time or have come to your notice now but were present already.