What causes a bump on the right side of the tongue?
This is not cancer. Continue medication.
Thank you for your query.
1. This seems to be a glossitis. Clear close-up mages would help.
2. Tongue cancers are usually painless. The mass will not regress as it has done in your case. Tongue cancer is unlikely at your age.
3. Continue your medication for a full repeat course. request your physician to add an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, medicated gargles and a local oral anesthetic gel. Take an injectable painkiller and these medications, if required.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side of my tongue looks yellow what is the cause
- Bumps behind tongue causes
- What causes bumps in the back of tongue
- What causes bump on tongue
- Bumps on tongue caused by scratches
- Solpadeine causing bumps on tongue
- What are the possible causes of bumps under my tongue
- What could cause right side of the tongue to swell
- Cause of bumps on tongue
- What causes little bumps on tongue