What causes a bump on the penile shaft?
Epidermoid cyst, go for surgical enucleation
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photograph.
According to me you are having epidermoid cyst which is a harmless benign condition.
You can leave it as such but if you want permanent cure for it consult a dermatologist and get it removed surgically so that there is no recurrence.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mole on penile shaft caused from friction?
- What is the cause and treatment for penile infection
- What could cause a swollen vein on my penile shaft
- What causes penile chafing
- Friction causing hair follicles on penile shaft
- What causes penile shrinkage
- What causes a shrunken penile foreskin
- What causes penile pain during an intercourse
- Cyst on penile shaft cause
- Cause of cysts on penile shaft and treatment