What causes a bump on the head after a fall?
Hello and thank you for your question.
Whenever you hit your head you can get some strain and small tears in the neck muscles. This causes spasm and pain. Use heat on your neck and take ibuprofen or naproxen to help with this.
The other question is why did you faint? If you know the reason (not eating, dehydrated) then try to avoid it. If you do not know the reason then see a doctor. Fainting may be a sign of a serious underlying illness.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a painful bump on the head
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What causes stomach pain after having a fall
- What causes hurting in right eye after a fall
- What causes bumps under crown of penis head
- What causes bumps on the head
- What causes abdominal pain after falling on the buttocks
- What causes pus bumps on the back of your head
- What causes bump above the eyebrows after hitting head accidently
- What causes bump after hitting head