What causes a bump in vagina?
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
The bump can be a bacterial infection but its difficult to tell without seeing it.
Can you upload a picture of the bump.
Then i will be able to tell you treatment better.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
YES you might be having a bacterial cyst as well as urinary tract infection.
You need to get a urine culture and also get the area shown.
Either you take a pic and upload it here so that i can help or you can meet a doctor who can look into the rea and advise .
These things take time to heal
Yes, I am familiar the vaginal pimples.
Natural remedies will take longer time than drugs to cure you.
But yes they can be tried. If monistat burns you can take oral antifungals.
But its up to you.
My only advice is whatever you use , give it time to heal you.
These things take time to heal, at least two weeks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bumps above vagina
- What causes inflammation in vagina
- What causes atopobium vaginae
- What could be the cause of bumps around vagina
- Vagina sweat cause bumps
- Bumps in vagina causes
- What bump would cause bleeding around vagina
- What causes bump on outside of vagina
- What cause of bump on vagina after sex
- What causes lumps in vagina
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations?
- What are the benefits of keeping my ovaries?
- What could one giant platelet and small clumping of platelets in blood...
- Why is susten SR prescribed for irregular period?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Why is it not safe to have sex when on pelvic rest?
- How can clarkson's disease be treated?
- Does HIV antibody test negative after 8 years post exposure confirm...
- What do "subcentimeter lymphnod" mean?
- What causes itching bumps after having intercourse inspite of using...