What causes a bulge near the clitoris?

Dr. Ramadevi Wani

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Women's Health
Question: Hi I have a bulge near my clictori and vagina is soft and I can pushed up went push down is about the side of small lime
Answered by Dr. Ramadevi Wani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get examined by Gynecologist.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns.

Since when you have this lump. From your notes it appears to be a cyst probably a bartholin cyst or sebaceous cyst. It could be lipoma too.
Does the size of the lump increase on standing. If so then it could be hernia.
Examination by Gynecologist will confirm the diagnosis of the bulge.
I hope this is helpful. If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.

Dr Ramadevi Wani.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ramadevi Wani 1 hour later
Is possible that is prolapse organ? I check in other site the symptoms are very close of what I am expecting
Answered by Dr. Ramadevi Wani 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly send me a picture of that bulge

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Prolapse occurs in the vagina.
Since you said the bulge is between clitoris an vagina, it does not seem to be prolapse.
Please upload a photo of that bulge so that I can help you better.
Dr Ramadevi Wani
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad