What causes a bruise on face while treating cold?
Most likely mild sinusitis, please continue cold meds and sinus wash
You may have mild sinusitis, which usually cures itself also soon. Please continue cold medication, nose spray and sinus wash, then this will most likely get better very soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of constant bruising
- What causes bruised arches
- What is the cause of bruising in a child
- What cause bruises easily
- What causes unexplained bruises
- What causes bicep bruising
- What causes bruised ankles
- Will knee bruising cause the feet to go cold
- What causes a bruise to harden
- What causes a bruised eyelid
- What are the symptoms of staph infection?
- Could neuritis possibly be mistaken for fibromyalgia?
- What causes intermittent chest pain and discomfort in right shoulder?
- What causes dizziness, nausea and neck pain when diagnosed with atrial...
- Suggest remedy for night sweats and tiredness with kidney functioning at...
- Suggest dosage of Sinethicone for a child
- Suggest treatment for lump near anus
- Suggest treatment for muscle tightness and pain in legs
- Suggest treatment for kidney damage in an elderly person
- What causes upper abdominal hernia, lower back pain, mild fever and chills?