What causes a bruise close to vaginal opening?
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Do not worry . Its nothing but a bruise. The only problem is they take a week or two to heal and that too if the following precautions are taken :
1) do not wear underwear for atleast two weeks. Also wear loose pants or skirts.
2) Keep applying neosporin cream and betamethasone cream.
3) Take oral antibiotic like cefixime for 5 days
4) Wash the are atleast 5 times the day then keep it dry and apply some neosporin powder.
IT WILL HEAL ,JUST WAIT.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of constant bruising
- What causes bruised arches
- What is the cause of bruising in a child
- What cause bruised cervix
- What cause bruises easily
- What causes unexplained bruises
- What causes bicep bruising
- What causes bruised ankles
- What causes a bruise to harden
- What causes a bruised eyelid
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations?
- What are the benefits of keeping my ovaries?
- What could one giant platelet and small clumping of platelets in blood...
- Why is susten SR prescribed for irregular period?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Why is it not safe to have sex when on pelvic rest?
- How can clarkson's disease be treated?
- Does HIV antibody test negative after 8 years post exposure confirm...
- What do "subcentimeter lymphnod" mean?
- What causes itching bumps after having intercourse inspite of using...