What causes a bright white noticeable corn spot after medicated corn removal?
Hi my dear,
When you use corn removal, it contains salicylic acid which will dissolve the keratin if corn, thus it will turn white and easy to remove.
At this point, you should be able to remove this dead skin. If not, continue applying the corn removal until you finally can get it off.
The rest, the normal skin will get healed by itself.
Let me know if you have other queries!
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?