What causes UTI during 8th month of pregnancy?
Yes , its safe.
Thanks for the query to HCM,
iN CASE OF pregnancy with UTI, the safest medicine is NITROFURANTOIN ( NIFTAS) 100mg thrice a day for 7 days and then once a day till delivery. Ideally a urine culture , sensitivity testing should be done before starting the drug to learn the sensitivity pattern as well for the drug.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can a uti cause a false negative pregnancy test
- Uti causing brown discharge in early pregnancy
- What causes uti chantix
- What causes repeat uti
- What causes blood clots in uti
- Can a uti cause a negative pregnancy test
- What causes uti discharge
- What is the cause and treatment of uti
- What causes uti infections
- What causes uti in pregnancy