What causes T-Wave changes in the inferior leads?
My uncle underwent an ECG recently and was found to have T wave changes in inferior leads, kindly guide on further course of action. ECG attached for reference.
After going through the medical details provided by you, I would like to tell you that considering the age group of the patient and the ECG changes which you are mentioning. It is advisable that some basic cardiac tests should be done. I would like to suggest you to get following tests done.
2. Stress test (TMT)
These test will help to unmask and vibe clue regarding any underlying pathology.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Bhanu Partap,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hormonal changes
- What causes skin pigmentation changes
- Will anxiety cause non-specific t-wave abnormality in an ecg
- What causes ekg changes
- What do the st and t-wave mean in ecg
- What causes menstrual cycle changes
- What causes high lead levels
- What causes change in vagina
- What causes minor changes in an ekg
- Change in menstruation what are the causes
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?