question-icon

What causes T-Wave changes in the inferior leads?

Posted on Fri, 12 Oct 2018
Question: Dear Dr,
My uncle underwent an ECG recently and was found to have T wave changes in inferior leads, kindly guide on further course of action. ECG attached for reference.

Regards.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Needs evaluation

Detailed Answer:

After going through the medical details provided by you, I would like to tell you that considering the age group of the patient and the ECG changes which you are mentioning. It is advisable that some basic cardiac tests should be done. I would like to suggest you to get following tests done.

1. Echocardiography

2. Stress test (TMT)

These test will help to unmask and vibe clue regarding any underlying pathology.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhanu Partap,
Cardiologist

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist