What causes Stevens–Johnson syndrome?
it is a rare skin reaction to some medications as aspirin or infection that is characterized by a red rash, blister lesion.
It is a medical emergency that require hospitalization and treatment of the original cause. It might take few weeks to recover.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can i take acthar for stevens johnson syndrome?
- Symptoms of stevens-johnson syndrome
- Treatment and cure for steven johnson's syndrome
- What causes stevens johnson syndrome of mouth
- Steven johnson's syndrome causes
- Diagnosed with stevens johnsons syndrome on medication what to do
- What are the symptoms of stevens-johnson syndrome?
- Treatment for stevens-johnson syndrome
- Does hives signify stevens-johnson syndrome?
- Diagnosis of steven johnson's syndrome