What causes Reynaulds disease?
Good, what do you know about Raynaulds Disease? I think this is consistent with my symptoms.
Reynaulds sign can appear without obvious reason.
What is called Reynaulds disease is not a real disease. It is just a sign or symptom which can be caused by some disease. Most of Reynaulds sign reasons remain unknown. We call it idiopathic. In some cases rheumathoid diseases, atherosclerosis or medicines (like beta-blockers) can be the reason. Some persons have such sign due to stress, emotional reaction or reaction to low temperature.
Due to low blood flow through hands blood vessels tissues do not get proper oxygen amount. This gives blue skin. In case of not enough blood flow, skin gets pale.
Caffeine and smoking can greatly trigger such sign. So if you do smoke or drink coffee, please start with avoiding them. If this wont help, you should consult rheumatologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the causes of diseases harpic
- What causes ledderhose disease
- What causes teridium disease
- What causes forestiers disease
- What diseases cause vertigo
- What causes addison's disease
- What causes parkinson's disease
- What causes ms disease
- What causes sinus disease
- What causes physiological disease