What causes PVCs while treating mitochondrial myopathy and hypertension?
Needs to review your ecg and echo reports
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and would like to tell you that occasional pvc are a part of normal physiology and are harmless.
Regarding whether or not you have Pilmonary hypertension I need to see your ecg and echo reports.
So kindly upload the reports for proper evaluation and opinion.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Steroid myopathy causes
- Losing weight with mitochondrial myopathy
- Heart palpitations and mitochondrial myopathy
- Mitochondrial myopathy muscular dystrophy
- What is causing weakness in my legs with myopathy
- Viral myopathy causes
- Dysautonomic mitochondrial myopathy
- Myopathy causes
- Muscle myopathy causes
- Costochondritis mitochondrial myopathy
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?