What causes PVCs and painful pins and needles in face?
Features could be due to anxiety.
Thanks for posting your query on HCM.
I really appreciate your concern for the PVCs.
I have read your query diligently, in view of the normal tests like Holter monitoring, Stress tests, EKG, and Echocardiography I am of the opinion that your problem is due to palpitations that might occur due to anxiety.
In stressful situations, caffeine intake, smoking, exercise etc increased levels of Adrenaline are released into the blood responsible for an increased heart rate and palpitations.
Since PVCs have not been demonstrated on your Holter monitoring or EKG, I have the feeling that you have some sort of palpitations that could be due to anxiety, stress, caffeine intake or exercise.
So, in such circumstances drugs like Beta blockers are very effective in controlling the symptoms. You may have to visit your treating doctor for the treatment.
Try to avoid the stressful situations, excess coffee intake, and smoking.
Hope the explanation given above has helped you in knowing the possible causes of palpitations.
Wishing you best of your health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- What causes pins needles in vagina
- What causes pins and needles around anus
- What causes pins and needles in chest with pain
- What causes needle pin pain in chest with breathing difficulty
- What causes pins and needles sensation
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- What causes pain with pins and needles
- Have pins and needles in face and arms cause
- What causes pin and needles on penis