What causes Lymphoids?
Lymphoids over clavicle may be due to enlarged lymph nodes.
Lymphoids over clavicle is generally due to enlarged lymph nodes.
These are the sites of lymph drainage.Lymph nodes in this region may be enlarged due to scalp,ear,throat infection etc.
Generally these conditions only require conservative treatment.
Underlying cause should be treated.You also need clinical examination.
You may need few routine investigations like routine hemogram,random blood sugar.
Proper treatment depend upon findings.
Your thoracic aorta size is mildly increased.It is important to know your symptoms and aneurysm is involved in which part of thoracic aorta means ascending or descending aorta.
Please let me know the details and if you have reports,please upload it.
Collapsed lungs in bottom region is generally due to retained secretions(may be due to chronic infection).You may need specific therapy and physiotherapy after evaluation.
Nodule in lung may need follow up imaging.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes to swallow saliva that causes headache and nausea
- What mechanism causes alcohol to cause histotoxic hypoxia
- What cause lymphoid hyperplasia
- What causes reactive lymphoid hyperplasia pharyngeal
- What causes fibrocystic breasts and do they cause cancer
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination