What causes IBS and acid reflux while on Berberine and Quercetin?

Dr. Ramesh Kumar

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: i have a fatty liver,acid reflex and irritable bowel syndrone. I want to take AMPK for reduction of deep body fat. I need to lose 40lbs and this is suppose to shrink the deep fat around your cells. this supplement has Berberine, Gynostemma and Quercetin. I would like to take the supplement to help reduce the fat in my liver. Is this safe with my medical conditions?
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes its safe and good.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query.
Have gone through your details.
As per your question All the three natural extracts are safe for liver and gastro intestinal tract.They have been safely used from many years to loose weight,As you will loose weigh,fatty liver will also get better.Apart from they are potent anti oxidants and are good for overall health.

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad