What causes English sweating sickness?

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: My name is XXXXXXX I have seen doctors for decades now, and all they can come up with is I have an Idiopathic condition which results in constant new rare and orphan diseases and conditions. I've had medically impossible lab results, neo-phosphorescent glowing in the dark, super rapid healing, and total reversal of complicated surgeries and conditions that I was told would never go away.
In the middle of my diagnosis' from a team of doctors at a major medical research center I was informed my Paternal DNA doesn't exists on planet earth. My general doctors used to joke that they thought my Family came from far=far away, we laughed alot but cry now alot. It's also the oldest DNA in a living human/ possibly over 120,000 years extinct.
I've been told my only choice for medical is to move to XXXXXXX or Israel, or if I choose to stay in XXXXXXX to relocate around the NIH.

My family genealogy is descended from the Queen of Scots side maternaly and from the Eastern prussian court prior to 1752. I understand that the worst of the rare diseases arise from this inbreading and looking back into my father's gene history the men married an abundance of Scottish women with lots of inbreading through-out the familes back to 1752. At the reunions some of the families boasted of their intermarriages.
The thing I am most worried about is the symptomology of mine similar to but intermittent to the condition known as English Sweats. There is little written about it but the ones who were last known carriers escaped to the area of Eastern Prussia (Europe) and have shown intermittent symptoms at times. I had two friends that had a brief exposure to me, no contact, but later called me and said they had gotten so sick they thought they were going to die shortly after I left.
My one son and daughter always say there is a very foul odor around me even after bathing.

I knew that medical rationing was going into effect years ago and several of my doctors have confirmed it over the years. The chinese for years approached me to come to China, which I didn't consider at that time, but now they're the only ones with serious commitment and financial resources to research my various conditions and possibly see something that no one on earth knows anything about, but they do have brains 10-12% larger than Caucoloids and with their historical discoveries and inventions maybe they are the only ones who can unravel this bio-logical enigma.
What are you're medical suggestions to my enigma. Stay here with no medical resolution or move overseas for the inqusitive minds of Asia.
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
I've read over your story with interest. I'm a psychiatrist in New York City. I've seen many, many things. What you describe is, I believe, extreme stress about a variety of somatic complaints that medical science has not been able to help with. I would be happy to take you into electronic therapy and give you my ongoing advice, but this is going to require commitment on your part, and an open mind about what types of therapy and medication might be helpful to you. I believe there is a psychiatric component here, and addressing that will help you achieve a more lasting happiness in your life.

To begin working with me, please contact me at my private link on HealthCareMagic at the link below:

XXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T