What causes BP of 98/60 with low blood sugar level?
Re-check BP and consider ED.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. From the information you have provided, your brother may be developing an infection. It would be impossible to say what type of infection without further investigation. The low blood pressure is slightly concerning especially as he is on blood pressure meds.
I suggest checking his blood pressure again. If it is still low then a visit to the ED would be advisable. In the meantime, encourage him to drink plenty of water to maintain hydration. Take paracetamol if he is feverish.
I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High bp low blood sugar slight fever
- Low bp high pulse low blood sugar
- Low blood sugar 60
- Low blood sugar level 57
- Fatal low blood sugar level
- Extremely low blood sugar levels
- What causes severe abdominal pains with low blood sugar
- Lymphoma low blood sugar levels
- Low blood sugar causing blindness
- Low blood sugar causes