What causes 2 small lumps above jawline?
Unlikely to be lymphoma
I understand your concern.
You seem to have very long standing swellings which are unlikely to be lymphomas in the absence of any symptoms.
For accurate diagnosis,I advise you to have a FNAC-fine needle aspiration and cytology test .
This test can make your diagnosis.
Post your further queries if any.
Could be lipoma?But need biopsy
Yes it could be lipoma.
But you need to get biopsy for sure even though its been for many years to avoid any future complications and to rule out cancers to be on a safer zone.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small lump under eyelid
- What causes small hands
- Small lump in neck cause
- What causes lump on thigh
- What causes fluid filled lumps on the jawline
- What causes lump in throat
- What could cause a small lump under the tongue
- What causes lumps on head
- What causes lumps in vagina
- What causes lumps in breasts