• question-icon

What cause swelling on the upper lips while on Tazzle?

Posted on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 in Men's Health
Question: HI Doctor, I am 33yrs old kind of athlete body and i am taking Tazzle 20mg from 2 years for ED issue as doctor had advised me long back ...I was taking once in 3 months earlier and now i am taking once or twice a month but recently i am experiencing kind of side effects like my upper lip get swollen and my chin face gets swollen after a night sleep and i heard that it make blood pressure decrease and sometimes i get angry and yell at house for silly reasons and not sure if its because of Tazzle ???? now seeing this i have reduced to 10mg and in that i will take only half of the tablet it would be like 5mg...

Please advice if i have to stop taking Tazzle and if i stop how can i enjoy my sex drive?
My penis is very sensitive even if i just put inside vagina the semen will be out and then it will be sleepy hence i will take tazzle ....please help me here...
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can do without Tazzle

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me tell you that medicines like Tazzle dilate blood vessels and therefore facilitate engorgement of the penis. You are therefore liable to get the mentioned side effects if you take Tazzle or any other medicines of that category. Let me also tell you that using such medicines is not a basic requirement for a quality sexual life. It is only required if you have impotence. Had that been the case your use would have been much more frequent. On the other hand, the penis is supposed to be sensitive and that is normal. You need to systematically desensitize it and that requires practice and control. You need to learn to go slow and steady. Prolonged foreplay also has an important role to play. I am quite certain that if you learn the right techniques you can easily stop Tazzle and yet enjoy your sexual life. Tazzle does not enhance your sex drive.

Let me know if I could help further.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha