What cause small bumps on testicles that are non itchy?

Excellent

General Surgeon
Question
Okay so I have two very small bumps on my testicle near my inner thigh they almost looks like blisters but they dont have fluid or cause pain

They do not itch or give me any discomfort, they are also not ozing any liquid
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hair follicle inflammation.

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

This looks like hair follicle inflammation. It is more possible if you have been shaving this area. The best way to get rid of the is to puncture it with needle and drain it. Sometimes such bum (if present for a longer time) contain whitish, hard masses which can not be simply drained. In such case, they can be left alone or removed with small incision.
For sure you need to keep this area clean and dry. Water with soap is a good way to do that.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.

Follow-up: What cause small bumps on testicles that are non itchy? 4 minutes later
There is no hair coming from them, and they are white. I also havent shaved in months could these still be hair follicle inflammation!

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
.

Detailed Answer:
Yes, even if there is no hair visible, still its possible. Other part of skin, like sweat glands inflammation is also possible. For sure its nothing serious. And for sure you should have it punctured and drained.
Regards.

Follow-up: What cause small bumps on testicles that are non itchy? 1 minute later
Okay thank you i feel so much better, so it doesnt look like it could be herpes? If not then i appreciate your time!

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
.

Detailed Answer:
No, it does not look like a herpes for sure.