What cause redness on the palms?
Get liver function test done
Thanks for the query.
Red palms are sometimes an indicator of liver disease.
Please get your liver function test and an ultrasound abdomen done.
This should help in finding out the cause.
Let me know the reports.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 81 mg aspirin cause redness in palms
- What does it mean when your palm is red
- What does red palms indicate
- Causes of swollen red itchy palms
- What causes sticky palms
- Red palms and face indicate what problem
- Red blotchy palms causes
- Have red spots on palms cause and treatment
- Have red dots on both palms what could it be
- What does red palms signify