What cause can be attributed to numbness feeling in just

Excellent

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
What cause can be attributed to numbness feeling in just the toes, more on my left than right foot and more on the big toe. No change in color or skin temperature.

I had a heart workup last year pre surgery and all was well
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Some possible conditions listed below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Toes numbness is a symptom that may be related to several conditions including peripheral neuropathy, herniated disc, and spinal lumbar stenosis, mononeuropathy, peripheral vascular disease, prolonged alcohol use, etc.

Diagnostic tests take an important role in cases like yours in understanding correctly the cause.

Nerve conduction study, Doppler ultrasound of the legs vessels, MRI of the lumbar spine, etc. may be necessary for this purpose.

It is necessary to get examined first by your primary care Doctor who can order the appropriate tests and consultations in order to achieve a correct diagnosis.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Greetings.