What casues tiredness in lower legs while walking?

Question
For the past 3 days my lower legs feel tired when I walk. I seem to be fine in the morning, but as day goes on legs get tired. No pain.
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
vascular insufficiency or mineral difeciency

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I went through your query and understood your concerns.

With your description of symptoms i can think of two possibilities,
Vascular insufficiency, which presents with pain after walking for some time and relieves with rest. examination by a qualified doctor and Doppler study helps to rule out or confirm a condition. These are few extra details i need to rule out vascular insufficiency.
Are there tiny reddish bluish vessels prominent?
Is there any discoloration around the ankle?
Is the ankle swollen? Is it on both the legs?
Do you have any tingling/ numbness in the legs?
Other possibility would be muscular pain from Mineral and vitamin deficiency and calcium is commoner. So calcium intakes may help. However evidence based medicine suggests to test for calcium and Vit D3 before prescribing supplements.

Get back to me with above mentioned details to help in a better way.

wish you a good health.

Follow-up: What casues tiredness in lower legs while walking? 53 minutes later
One small slight bluish vessel on left leg. Nothing on right leg. No swelling on left ankle. Right ankle is still slightly swollen due to a broken leg. Injury occurred in March. No discoloration around either ankle. No numbness or tingling. I am on Colesteral medication.

Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Electrolyte or miner deficiency

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for follow up query.

I went through your detailed symptoms.
Your symptoms are due electrolyte or mineral difeciency. Need to get calcium and vit D level test done. Ans supplements according to your report .