What casues swelling at the tip of penis?
looks like balanitis with phimosis
Hi Mr. XXXXXXX
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You seem to be having Balanitis, i.e. infection of the glans penis, which as now lead to phimosis, i.e. inability to pull back the skin.
You need to show to a surgeon for a clinical examination and confirmation of the diagnosis, and might need to undergo cirumscision after controlling the infection.
Hope I have been helpful.
Dr. Deepika Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swelling on tip of penis
- Purple swelling on tip of penis
- What causes bumps in the tip of penis
- What causes soreness in the tip of penis
- What is the cure for wounds on tip of penis
- Tip of penis is icha what
- Swelling dryness on tip of penis
- What is the treatment for pink tip of penis
- What causes discomfort at the tip of the penis
- Indentation on the tip of penis what is this