What casues knee swelling and muscle twitching after taking anti inflammatory?
i want to know little detail of your illness
I have read your case and I will try my best to help you. But before that I want to know little detail about your illness.
1. Are you having any pain during squatting or sitting cross leg?
2. Is there any history of knee injury in recent past?
3. Have you done any investigations like MRI or USG.
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
No history of knee injury.
I had an ultrsound and xrays done on Friday. I havent gotten the results back yet
you may have meniscus tear
Backer cyst is a symptom and not the disease.You have to find the cause of this. It can be one of them.
1. meniscus tear
2. Knee arthritis or cartilage degeneration
In young women like you meniscus tear is common.This can also cause pain in calf muscle. I would suggest you to get MRI of the knee, which is most sensitive examination. It will tell us if there is any problem inside knee joint.
Just taking pain killers is not going to work.
I hope this answers your query. Let me know if you want to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Knee muscle twitching and remedies
- Knee swelling after knee surgery
- Swelling of knee after injury
- Knee swelling after exercise
- What is the swelling in my knee after surgeries
- Twitching of knee muscles with pain what is the treatment
- What causes knee swelling after an injury
- Knee swelling after synvisc
- Knee swelling after fall
- Muscle twitch in my knee