What casues itching on penis?
Check your blood sugar to rule out Diabetes,
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have itching of the penis since last couple of months ,
In absence of any positive history of unprotected sex many a times itching of the penis is a presenting symptom of Diabetes
Please get your blood sugar levels test on empty stomach and 2 hours<after lunch to rule out diabetes and revert back with reports .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
2.5 years now and even have test for chlaymidia and other stds which all came negative during that time
Fungal infection is common in Diabetic persons.
Thanks for for follow up.
The fungal infection of genitals is common in person with Diabetes ,Hence it is better to get blood sugar estimation done to rule out Diabetes.
You can take anti fungal medication like Fluconozole along with topical anti fungal jelly for local application.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician..
Thanks and Regards,
Also should I apply extra virgin coconut oil?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching inside the penis
- What are the causes and treatments for itching in penis
- What causes itching on the outside of the penis
- Itches boils on penis what is the treatment
- Rash on penis red inflamed itching what could it be
- Have itching on the penis foreskin discoloration what to do
- What is the treatment for itching penis
- Severe itching behind the knees swollen penis what is it
- What does itching in penis signify
- What causes itching in penis