What casues enlarged bowel with nausea and constipation?
Kindly upload the tests reports....
I am sorry for the situation your husband is in.
Feeling nauseous and constipated is related to the enlarged bowel problem he is having. Stool softeners and feet enemas won't help until you find out what is causing such enlargement.
One cause might be an obstacle that has caused enlargement of bowel segments at the upper part of the obstacle.
Furthermore, motility pathologies of the intestines, e.g. dystrophyic myotonia or chagas disease can also be a cause.
At this point, I'd like to have a copy of the tests reports he got for further evaluation and assistance!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constipation medicine bowel movements
- What is the treatment for irregular bowel movements with constipation
- Nausea dizziness constipation what is wrong
- What is the cure for recurring constipation pain and nausea
- What causes constipation with mucus and blood in bowels
- Bowel incontinence followed by constipation what could this be
- Constipation difficulty in bowel movement
- Constipation painful bowel movement what is the problem
- Constipation and bloody bowel movement
- What causes constipation and mucus and stringy substance in bowels