What casues drowsiness in an elderly?
Hypoxia may cause increased drowsiness
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Old age and Decreased oxygen level ( Hypoxia) decrease the cognitive function including ability to concentrate. This leads increased drowsiness and may also cause excessive sleep.
In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes drowsiness at noon
- I have diarrhea hot flashes and drowsiness whats going on
- Take zopiclone and lorazepa having drowsiness what to do
- What are the side effects of dimetapp, childrens non-drowsy allergy odt?
- What is the remedy for drowsiness and headache
- Does remeronmirtazapinecause drowsiness and weakness and what is the alternative
- Pulsating pain in forehead tiredness drowsiness what could be this
- What are these symptoms of drowsiness and feeling weak
- What is the remedy for drowsiness
- What is the treatment for day time drowsiness
- Taking Limcee for TB. What could be the reason for blood in sputum?
- Noticed increase in blood pressure after eating. Colonoscopy and CT scan...
- Should I be concerned about a lump under my right clavicle?
- Can Loprin be taken at 5 weeks pregnancy?
- What is the reason for skin around nose and hair line turning black?
- Suffering from loose motion after taking azithral for sore throat...
- What is the reason for numbness in leg and body after walking on thread...
- What is the cure for chest contraction and back muscle that developed...
- What is the cure for persistent nausea?
- Can drinking coffee and smoking causes gloating, nausea and dizziness?