What casues abdominal pain with back pain,itching,diarrhea and nausea?
Endoscopy will be required
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
The cause of your symptoms are unlikely to be due to coincidentally detected gall stones.
I would also the following investigation
1. Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
2. Magnetic Resonance cholangiopancreatogram
I would also like to know some additional history
1. Do you consume alcohol?
2. Are your bowel movement regular?
Awaiting your response
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
let you know that in the past I had many suicide attempts, I consumed large amounts of alcohol and prescription and over the counter meds
Further information required
It would be very helpful if you could provide me with additional information
1. How long did you consume alcohol
2. What was the duration of consumption and quantity consumed.
Large consumption of alcohol can lead to fatty liver and liver enlargement.
Awaiting your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back and abdominal pain together
- Hip back and abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain and back pain
- Lower back pain abdominal pain what is the reason
- Nausea back pain abdominal pain frequent urination
- Heartburn nausea back chest and abdominal pain
- What causes severe back and abdominal pain
- Back and abdominal pain lethargic nausea
- What causes back and abdominal pain with delayed periods
- What could cause a prolonged back and abdominal pain