What can you interpret from a health report of a child?
Septic dislocation hip.
Thanks for the query.
It appears that the child had dislocated hip which was treated with osteotomy procedure and open reduction to bring the head of the femur back into its place with the acetabulum.
It looks like the surgery has been done well to contain the head of the femur back in its place.
Is the child walking now?
What was the history of the child's problems?
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
so any suggestion , does she required any further treatment to get normal walk.
There may be some shortening because of the procedure.
It would be a good idea to wait and watch. Let her continue walking. X-ray looks good. She should improve with good gait training.
Dr. Aashish Raghu, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the scan report interpret
- What are the interpretations from my hiv test report
- What does the findings of the report interpret
- What is the interpretation for the attached report
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- What is the interpretation of my blood pressure report
- What might be the interpretation of urine examination report
- What is the interpretation of urine analysis report
- Interpretation in an ecg report what does that mean