What can rectal bleeding mean?
possible fissure , hemorrhoid or else .give details please .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There can be possible fissure , hemorrhoid or else .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Blood - amount , duration , frequency .
2. Associated pain , fever .
3. Any alterations in bowel movements .
4. History of intake of any pain killers , blood thinners .
Awaiting for your details .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rectal bleeding and ovarian cancer
- Naproxen and rectal bleeding
- Pleurisy and rectal bleeding
- Rectal bleeding soar thoat what is it
- What causes rectal bleeding prior to periods
- What causes rectal bleeding in jail
- What causes rectal bleeding after bowel movements
- Ongoing rectal bleeding
- What causes abdominl pain with rectal bleeding
- What causes upper abdominal pain and rectal bleeding
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools