What can lead to unexplained purple discoloration on my feet and hands?
About your concern:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your concern and attached pictures.
No, it is not a sign of Diabetes.
It is more suggestive for rheumatological pathologies and you need some blood test for a better orientation:
-Full blood count and ESR
-Protein C reactive
-AST and ALT
-Urea and Creatinine
Will be a pleasure to help you further after the above results.
Reynand phenomen possible:
I would say a differential diagnosis between a vascular pathology (Reynand phenomenon) and other rheumatological pathologies is necessary.
A detailed clinical examination and further exams would be of help.
Dr. Mirjeta Guni, Endocrinologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alcohol red purple hands feet
- Feet and hands turn purple and tingle
- What causes purple discoloration on feet after an orif
- What causes swelling and purple discoloration on feet
- What causes sticky hands and feet
- Reddish purple hands and feet why
- What is the cure for arthritis in hands and feet
- What is the remedy for col hands and feet
- Shaking of hands and feet what is the disease
- What causes swelling and discoloration in feet