What can lead to severe fatigue, intermittent shortness of breath and severe pain in the hips while sleeping?
About your concern:
From your description, I would suggest checking the adrenal gland function.
Adrenal glands are responsible for cortisol production and a lack of cortisol is manifested with your symptoms.
You may discuss with your treating physician about Synacthen stimulation test to confirm the adrenal failure.
Hope the information will be helpful.
Dr. Mirjeta Guni, Endocrinologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Severe fatigue
- Symptoms of diabetic, severe fatigue
- Night sweats and severe fatigue
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- Diagnosis of diabetic, severe fatigue
- Diabetic, severe fatigue causes
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- Causes of severe fatigue
- Severe fatigue and body aches
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue