What can lead to painful urination, low-grade fever, chills and the inability to empty the bladder completely?
Am a 59 year old male.
Flush out with Potchlor syrup.
Are you diabetic? Are you sexually active?
You clearly seem to have Urinary tract infection, thanks for the good description.
What antibiotics did you take? How many days/pills?
If there is a low fever you can wait, that means antibiotic is acting.
I suggest taking syrup Potchlor (potassium chloride) as per dose on it, three times a day to flush out bacteria or neutralize it. Increase water intake. Refrain from intercourse for a week. It's good to empty bladder for so long time.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Suma Parinam, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low grade fever and urine smells
- Low grade fever with gall bladder
- Low grade fever with stomach pain
- Low grade fever chills fatigue stomach pains
- Frequent urination and low grade fever
- Low grade fever and unable to urinate
- Low grade fever and bone pain
- Low grade fever and blood in urine
- Low grade fever pain chills sore throat
- Low grade fever what is the reason