What can i do after accidentally brushing teeth with Hemorroidal Cream?
Wash your mouth frequently with water,there is nothing to worry about.
Hemorroidal cream contains a very low percentage of corticosteroids.
They also may contain anesthetic ingredients to relieve the pain in low percentage.
The probability of absorption in the system is very low.
It may cause only a temporary effect of numbness in the mouth,which may last for a short period.
You may also have small irritation in the gums but nothing to be concerned.
So,I suggest you not to worry.
I also suggest to wash your mouth frequently just with water.
Hope my answer was helpful.
If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.
General &Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White slime after brushing teeth
- Gummy mouth after brushing teeth
- Child's teeth bleed after brushing
- What are those white stringy pus after i brush my teeth
- Diizy after brushing teeth
- What causes bleeding and pain after brushing teeth
- Numb tongue after brushing teeth
- Brushing teeth after rhinoplasty
- Accidentally brushed teeth with benzoyl peroxide
- What is the white stuff that forms in the mouth after brushing teeth