What can cause vertigo?
Provide more details.
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Vertigo can occur due to many causes.
At this age benign paroxysmal positional vertigo or migraine may be the cause if no ear disease.
It's possible, better to get examined and evaluated by an ENT specialist.
Yes, the possibility of extension of war infection is there in such cases leading to inner ear damage and vertigo.
Sometimes migraine is associated with vertigo.
If you don't recover in 2-3 days then I'd suggest consulting an ENT specialist for further evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrence of vertigo
- What causes dizziness and vertigo at night
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What is the treatment for gidiness caused due to vertigo
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- What diseases cause vertigo
- What causes vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- What drugs cause vertigo
- What causes ear imbalance in one with vertigo
- Vertigo causes
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?