What can cause vertigo?
Provide more details.
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Vertigo can occur due to many causes.
At this age benign paroxysmal positional vertigo or migraine may be the cause if no ear disease.
It's possible, better to get examined and evaluated by an ENT specialist.
Yes, the possibility of extension of war infection is there in such cases leading to inner ear damage and vertigo.
Sometimes migraine is associated with vertigo.
If you don't recover in 2-3 days then I'd suggest consulting an ENT specialist for further evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrence of vertigo
- What causes dizziness and vertigo at night
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What is the treatment for gidiness caused due to vertigo
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- What diseases cause vertigo
- What causes vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- What drugs cause vertigo
- What causes ear imbalance in one with vertigo
- Vertigo causes