What can cause stomach cramps and vomiting while suffering from a cold?
This might be a flu!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
This could be a flu. However, we do not need any specific treatment. Continue with Tylenol only for fever. Stop Advil as this can lead to gastric irritation and pain. Eat well, take much fruits and exercise regularly. If pain persists, add pantoprazole.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
You are welcome!
Hi and thanks for your kind words.
I wish you well and do keep me updated on your response to treatment.
THis just happened and am not sure this happens all the times when you fly. However, always get some gum and chew as you take off and land on the airplane as this helps keeps the orifices in the upper way open and balances pressure to avoid tinnitus and ear pain.
I wish you well.
Dr. Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe stomach cramping and vomiting
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- Stomach cramps cold chills
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps while on meth
- Constant stomach cramps and always cold
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- Stomach cramps nausea cold sweat
- Stomach cramps headache vomiting
- Stomach cramps while pregnant