What can cause severe fatigue, swollen lymph nodes, hot flashes, chills, joint pain and persistent cough?
significant pathology of pulmonary or extrapulmonary origin.
I have evaluated your query thoroughly.
* These symptoms narrate underlying pathology of significance as a pulmonary or extrapulmonary origin.
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Lymph nodes - location, number, consistency.
2. Appetite normal or altered.
3. Any breathlessness, weight alteration.
4. Duration since cervical cancer.
5. History of smoking if any.
Awaiting your response.
2. APPETITE VARIES...MOST OF THE TIME IT IS DECREASED; HOWEVER, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I FEEL RAVENOUS...BUT NAUSEOUS.
3. SOB ON EXERTION, NO WEIGH LOSS
4. 12 YEARS SINCE CERVICAL CANCER...NO MAMOGRAM (EVEN THOUGH EVERY FEMALE IN MY FAMILY HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH SOME FORM OF CARCINOMA)
5. NEVER SMOKED
lymphoma or other possibilities need proper evaluation with an expert.
Thanks for the details.
* Possibility of lymphoma more likely. Eosinophilic granuloma, sarcoidosis also can present in a similar way.
* Guidelines at present
- Immediately book an appointment with an expert consultant to evaluate the cause which may require a combination of lab tests, x-ray chest; CT thorax, neck with lymph node biopsy.
- Maintain hydration till that time period with adequate liquids.
Wishing you fine recovery.
Welcome for further guidance.
Hope everything turns out to be recovering fast in your case.
I would like to know the follow up of the case. I wish you will let me know the details after your doctor visit.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lymph nodes painful usually disappears whats this
- What cause swollen lymph nodes
- Breast pain swollen lymph nodes what could be causing it
- Painful swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph nodes joint pain big veins
- Dry cough swollen lymph nodes
- Bloating swollen lymph nodes fatigue
- Smokers cough and swollen lymph nodes
- Headache swollen lymph nodes fatigue
- Causes of swollen lymph nodes