What can cause pain during intercourse, tender breasts, mood swings and vaginal dryness while on hormone blockers?
Due to hormone blockers.
You are having multiple symptoms. The vaginal dryness is causing pain during sex. Using a good lubricant or local estrogen cream can help.
The hormone blockers that you are taking is causing the breast pain and vaginal dryness. These contribute to fatigue and mood changes also.
You can start with a multivitamin and get serum vitamin D3 levels checked. In case there is a deficiency, then having proper supplements will help.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning pain during intercourse while pregnant
- What is the reason for severe vaginal pain during intercourse
- What causes puffy clitoris and pain during intercourse
- Does cervical erosion cause pain during intercourse
- Pain during intercourse what could be the reason
- What is the cause and treatment for pain during intercourse
- Pain during intercourse causes
- What should be done to reduce the pain during intercourse
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy
- Pain during intercourse after changing iud cause
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...